2 awarded Plenary Speakers (the Wigner Medalist and the Weyl Prize Winner)
9 invited confirmed Plenary Speakers
2 memorial talks
- Bertram Kostant (MIT, Boston, USA) - Wigner awardee talk
- Vasily Pestun (IHES, Bures, France) - Weyl awardee talk
- Giovanni Amelino-Camelia (Sapienza, Rome, Italy) - "Hopf-algebra relativistic symmetries and IceCube neutrinos"
- Laurent Freidel (Perimeter, Waterloo, Canada) - "Boundary symmetry of gauge theory and gravity"
- Reimundo Heluani (IMPA, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) - "Vertex operator algebras and special holonomy manifolds"
- Antti Niemi (Uppsala-Tours-Beijing) - "Symmetry, geometry and the problem of life - how to describe proteins, their shape and dynamics"
- Sylvie Paycha (Potsdam, Germany) - "Renormalisation of multivariate meromorphic germs; a geometric approach"
- Constantino Tsallis (CBPF, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) - "Statistical Mechanics for Complex Systems: Foundations and Applications"
- Pedro Vieira (Perimeter, Waterloo, Canada) - "Integrability in Gauge and String Theories. The Spectrum and Beyond"
- Vincenzo Vitelli (Leiden, Netherlands) - "Topological Mechanical Metamaterials"
- Jorge Zanelli (CECS, Valdivia, Chile) - "Local supersymmetry without supergravity"
- Memorial talk in honour of Laurence Boyle (Speaker: Maia Angelova, Northumbria)
- Memorial talk in honour of Syed Twareque Ali (Speaker: Gerald A. Goldin, Rutgers)